PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have "Just My Music" personalized CDs?

Fairy
11-25-2008, 04:59 PM
I just discovered these in the Wireless catalogue and also on the vendor's actual site --> http://www.justmymusic.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=1&products_id=1&gclid=CITks5mZkZcCFQEuxwodnBlQJA. Really liking this. Can't decide between the Veggie Tales proper or the Veggie Tales Silly Songs. I already tested it with my DS's name (and nickname!), and l really love this. A little gunshy, tho, it's expensive. Anyone own/love/hate?

sidmand
11-25-2008, 07:22 PM
We just bought the Wiggles one a few weeks ago (just gave it to DS on a long drive this weekend). We bought it from a kiosk in a local mall although I just saw it in a catalog too. It's cute. Kind of pricey for what you get, but DS has an unusualish name and nothing comes already personalized. And he LOVES the Wiggles and I was looking for something new to listen to in the car. Granted it's only been a couple of days, but he keeps asking for it too!

Percycat
11-26-2008, 06:50 PM
We have purchased and have been given several "just my music" cd's. We have the Sing Along with Veggie Tales and my son loves it. We also own a Micky Mouse CD and a Disney Princess Birthday CD and have given a Wiggles CD and an Elmo CD. All of the CD's are loved and get played often.

Consider purchasing your CD's from:
http://reading-about-me.com

Her prices are less than the List Price and include free shipping. Last year, I purchased four CD's and received special pricing. I also made a mistake in one of my orders (I selected the wrong pronunciation of my daughter's name), and it was replaced free. I have ordered several personalized books as birthday gifts for friends.

I signed up for the e-mail and received the following coupon code information. You will save 10% and Reading-About-Me will donate 10% to one of the organizations listed (a few are private charities in Phoenix to help a particular child who has a health condition):

Enter one of these codes at the checkout to save 10% off your entire order!
You do not have to be affiliated with any listed family/organization to receive the discount.
Just choose and enter a code, and you will save 10% and
we will give 10%

Mommies For Miracles- Enter code MIRACLES08

Malia Hight and Family - Enter code HIGHT08

Sophia Small and Family - Enter code SMALL08

Eamon Lawton and Family - Enter code LAWTON08

Sunlight Alliance Supports Local Family - Enter code SUNLIGHT08

Singleton Moms - Enter code MOMS08

Fairy
11-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Awesome, thank you, Guys, especially for the coupon codes and info!