PDA

View Full Version : best undies - anyone wear HA?

abh5e8
11-25-2008, 10:18 PM
i am in need of new undies. i always wore VS but for several reasons, i want to buy elsewhere. what do you suggest? i like bikini cut, all cotton, basic stuff. anyone wear the HA xl girls size? it says up to 110lbs and 5'3". i am that size...would they fit? dd's are wonderful and i want some like that for me.

any ideas?

WatchingThemGrow
11-25-2008, 11:01 PM
LOL - I was going to say, "NO WAY! They're making mama drawers, cool!" Yeah, I'm not going to fit in those.

My favorites are 1)Bravado (yes, maternity) but they are great!!! and 2) Body By Victoria - currently on the lookout for my Bravado stash. I'm needing them and haven't found them yet!

citymama
11-26-2008, 02:14 AM
OK, we think alike! ;) I am also a VS all-cotton fan but disappointed by the quality of late. (I still continue to use them, though.) I am too tall to fit the Hanna XL sizing, but I have also wondered why they don't make all-cotton comfy undies like hipsters for mamas as well!

Another kiddie brand that you could try in the larger sizes is Petit Bateau - their size 18 (for 18 yr old girls) should fit. I fit into size 16 t-shirts and dresses by Petit Bateau, but have never tried the undies.

Does Gap make all-cotton women's undies?

Radosti
11-26-2008, 12:37 PM
I just stocked up on the VS cotton panties... they had a 7 for $25 sale in the store and I had a coupon for a free panty with any purchase (and got a free Secret Santa card to use in Dec), and another coupon for a free body scrub with $10 purchase. So, it was too good a deal to pass up.

maylips
11-26-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm a Jockey girl - they have the most comfortable bikini cut cotton undies around for the price. At least, I haven't found others. I fear the day I need mama underwear, though - I can't stand things around my belly button.

C99
11-27-2008, 10:12 PM
I recently bought the 7-pack bikini cut underwear sold at Costco. They are my new go-to underwear. I used to be a VS cotton girl as well, but the C/S irked me once too often and I stopped buying them 8 years ago.