PDA

View Full Version : If only my to do list could be so nice...

kijip
11-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Toby is home from school this week and he wrote himself a list of things to do each day. Here it is, with his spelling and capitalization:

A list of Things to do Today

Wake Up
Get Dressd
Eat Breakfast
Play games weih Dad
Make a home aid rocket
Take a walk with Dad
Take a snak
Make a picture
Make a wood picnick
Read
Go To Sleep

Seeing make a rocket in the middle of that list made me laugh out loud. And that he corrected one with but not the other.

Now if only mommy's to do list could be so relaxed and enjoyable. :wink2:

lizajane
11-25-2008, 11:39 PM
lol!!! my fav part of this post is that he wants to do all sorts of things with DAD!!! um, hello toby!!! what about MOM????? ha ha ha ha ha!!! that is SO my kids.

kijip
11-25-2008, 11:43 PM
lol!!! my fav part of this post is that he wants to do all sorts of things with DAD!!! um, hello toby!!! what about MOM????? ha ha ha ha ha!!! that is SO my kids.

He's a pragmatic kid- Mom worked all day Monday getting ready for a big presentation, Dad was mostly at home all day. He even asked who would be home with him when school was closed. :ROTFLMAO:

LarsMal
11-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Too cute!

What exactly is a "wood picnick"? :)

kijip
11-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Too cute!

What exactly is a "wood picnick"? :)

I asked him this and apparently it consists of setting up all his play food on a picnic blanket and putting all his stuffed animals and his doll around the edge of the blanket. I guess since his play food is made of wood he decided it was a wood picnic.

LarsMal
11-25-2008, 11:50 PM
I asked him this and apparently it consists of setting up all his play food on a picnic blanket and putting all his stuffed animals and his doll around the edge of the blanket. I guess since his play food is made of wood he decided it was a wood picnic.

Cute! I was thinking a "mulch" meal like my kids like to make at the park- It's usually Starbuck's coffee they're making for Daddy with their mulch!

lmwbasye
11-26-2008, 07:36 AM
I like how he's only concerned about eating breakfast....no lunch or dinner.

Super cute!

kransden
11-26-2008, 08:05 AM
I like how he's only concerned about eating breakfast....no lunch or dinner.

Super cute!
Well they say it is the most important meal of the day lol!

mamaoftwins
11-26-2008, 11:14 AM
LOL. Love it. You've certainly got a funny kid there, Katie!

Melaine
11-26-2008, 11:23 AM
That is so adorable. Love seeing all the time he will spend with his Daddy, and all those imaginative and productive activities! cute cute....

saschalicks
11-26-2008, 01:39 PM
OMG that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love it!