PDA

View Full Version : aerie undies, 8 for $18.75 and free shipping: THANKSGIVING ONLY

nabigus
11-26-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm posting this here rather than the BF thread because it's Thursday. (mods, feel free to move)

8 pairs of aerie undies for $25, then 25% off with code 47596384
free shipping thanksgiving only!
brings final price to 18.75

go through ebates for 3%

http://www.ae.com/aerie/index.jsp

For anyone looking for fantastic undies, I *highly* recommend their "boybrief cut." they stay put no matter what, they're super cute, and because they're cut sort of under the patoot in the back, they don't show lines nearly as much. they're the only kind I own anymore. BUT consider sizing up 1 size, they do run small.

maybeebaby08
11-26-2008, 11:30 PM
This is a great deal! Thanks for the post!
I usually wear Victoria Secrets, are these the same quality? TIA

BargainMomforLuke
11-27-2008, 12:23 AM
How about for c-seciton mamas? Will these be irritating? I still cannot part with my granny panties, but I think DH is getting quite bored with them.

nabigus
11-27-2008, 09:29 AM
Hmmm, they're definitely good quality. I got my first pair years (um, lots of years) ago, and have since only bought these as my other ones have died. I think I've tossed one pair since then? And that's because the washer was defective and ate them up.

In terms of c-section: I really don't know. they're pretty low in front, so they very well might make it under the incision. They're great for people who are short-waisted, for sure.

kellybelly0513
11-27-2008, 09:52 AM
I have some of the boy cut briefs and they hit above my c-section incision and do not bother it at all.

Thanks OP for the post. I love these panties they are so soft and comfy.

spunkybaby
11-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks, OP. I decided to try some--hope I like them!