PDA

View Full Version : What time does your Gymboree open Black Friday?

Octobermommy
11-27-2008, 05:07 PM
I can't find it anywhere. I know what time my mall opens ( at 5) but I know not all stores open then. I called customer service and she said she didn't know.

My dd and ds both need coats. Help

ohiomom1121
11-27-2008, 05:19 PM
I've been trying to figure out the same thing. Not sure if it varies by store, or if they're all opening at the same time. I hope someone knows!

**By the way I'm near Great Northern in North Olmstead, OH if anyone knows and would post I'd appreciate it! Thanks...

adaguillon
11-27-2008, 05:24 PM
The opening time varies by store. I called 2 different stores in my area (Dallas/Fort Worth). One is opening at 5 am, the other at 8 am.

Octobermommy
11-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Do you know if that corresponds to the time the mall opens? I called the local store but there is no recording.

maybeebaby08
11-27-2008, 06:48 PM
If the Gymboree is in an enclosed mall and not a strip mall then it should open at the same time as the mall (not necessarily department stores) because most malls have contracts saying that all stores (except department stores) have to open at the same time. Our malls open at 6am and all stores are required to be open.

nmosur
11-27-2008, 07:49 PM
North Point Mall in Atlanta, GA opens at midnight - 12:01 am Friday. I am pretty sure all the stores are opening at the same time. And the mall has a Gymboree store.

HTH
Naveena