PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Man

irie i
11-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I am just so happy with my husband right now. I was and am sooo tired from making our vegetarian Thanksgiving dinner and he noticed and totally took over. He even made peanut butter oatmeal cookies that weren't even in the plans. I don't even care that everything isn't finished at exactly the right time...I will put it in the microwave if need be! My feet and legs are dead but my heart is :heartbeat: I'm so lucky. :)

ellies mom
11-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Awwww!!:heartbeat: What a sweetie!

Tondi G
11-28-2008, 02:21 PM
YAY!!! WTG HUBBY!!!! Hope you enjoyed your meal... and the extra cookies! :)

MMMommy
11-28-2008, 02:27 PM
What a sweet man!

lizajane
11-28-2008, 03:16 PM
yay for good honeys!!!

(i made a gluten free thanksgiving, so i kinda understand the extra intensity of making something in a certain way to meet dietary guidelines!)

irie i
11-28-2008, 09:50 PM
yay for good honeys!!!

(i made a gluten free thanksgiving, so i kinda understand the extra intensity of making something in a certain way to meet dietary guidelines!)

I love him! :) Well we are semi vegetarian normally (we eat seafood so not totally vegetarian) so it wasn't that much extra effort or thought involved I was just sooooo tired. :( I mean REALLY tired...and I had to work early today so just thinking about walking around on hard floors in heels all day made me even more exhausted! lol Did I say I love him again? Cuz I DO!

TraciG
11-28-2008, 10:26 PM
AHH sound's like you are VERY lucky !!!

mmm those cookie's sound good !