PDA

View Full Version : TRU Cyber Monday deals

Frauchen
11-30-2008, 11:40 AM
TRU posted online deals for Monday - problem is, many things are ALREADY out of stock at 10:30 am on Sunday!

eac
11-30-2008, 03:31 PM
is there somewhere specific on their site that is labeled cyber monday? thanks

lellolicious
11-30-2008, 04:07 PM
The TRU site is pathetic. I tried adding two things to my cart on Friday, and one said Out of Stock on the page itself, and the other said In Stock, but then said the item was Temporarily Unavailable when it took me to the next page to view my cart. For both, i submitted my email to be notified when the items were back in. And i got emails the same day - one for each item - saying that they were. But when i went right to the site using the link in the email minutes after receiving it, they were still out of stock.

They have serious inventory management/website problems, and it's rather sad that over a year after launching their new site, they're nowhere near being resolved.

srhs
11-30-2008, 04:39 PM
is there somewhere specific on their site that is labeled cyber monday? thanks

:yeahthat: Help. Thanks! :wink2:

eta--OH, I checked my email. :)
http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3088674

KrisM
11-30-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm not so impressed with the Cyber Monday deals. Most of them are the same as what's on the Clearance page already.

srhs
11-30-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm not so impressed with the Cyber Monday deals. Most of them are the same as what's on the Clearance page already.

Yea, same prices as Friday from the items I saw.