I'm guessing the codes aren't stackable, but, for what it's worth:

monday only, free shipping at old navy, gap, banana republic with code ONEDAY

gap 15% off
GAP15

old navy 20% off
SAVENOW

MaddiesMommy
12-01-2008, 01:07 PM
You can actually stack a % off with a free shipping code. Now only if their websites were up.

ray7694
12-01-2008, 01:35 PM
According to Slickdeals they took down the websites because the codes were stackable....

Fairy
12-01-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm guessing the codes aren't stackable, but, for what it's worth:

monday only, free shipping at old navy, gap, banana republic with code ONEDAY

gap 15% off
GAP15

old navy 20% off
SAVENOW

Yes, but the thing on Gap is that tomorrow is "first tuesday" for Gap card holders, and that's a better deal, plus you do get free shipping if you spend enough. So, if you're a gap card holder, then wait till tomorrow.

ray7694
12-01-2008, 02:03 PM
If you have oldnavy or gap in your history you can get into the website. Once in through your History you can navigate the site and use both codes.
HTH

MaddiesMommy
12-01-2008, 02:11 PM
The site is back up and I was able to stack free ship w/ the extra 15% off. IIRC I've been able to stack them in the past, too.

NancyJ_redo
12-01-2008, 02:15 PM
And don't forget you can get 8% additional through Live.com for both Gap and Old Navy (and maybe BR). Go to Live.com, click on "cashback" in the upper right, then find the store and click through. If you haven't used live.com before, it's very similar to Ebates.

Just make sure you sign up and sign in first, otherwise you won't earn the cashback (I learned this lesson the hard way...).

bandklangley
12-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Thank you - I was able to find a saved page and apply both codes! The check out was a very strange layout - maybe they are trying to stop people from using the codes??

lilhilly
12-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Yes, but the thing on Gap is that tomorrow is "first tuesday" for Gap card holders, and that's a better deal, plus you do get free shipping if you spend enough. So, if you're a gap card holder, then wait till tomorrow.

Isn't First Tuesday 10%? This is 15%. What am I missing?

citymama
12-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Thank you - I was able to find a saved page and apply both codes! The check out was a very strange layout - maybe they are trying to stop people from using the codes??
You mean the free ship plus percent off, or both the percent off codes?

I just placed an order at oldnavy.com and got the 20% off plus free ship. I was able to use a gift card for most of my purchase.

And ebates has double cash back today - so went through ebates for 6% back.

bandklangley
12-01-2008, 03:24 PM
I completely forgot to use ebates - is there any way to do it after a purchase - does anyone know??

citymama
12-01-2008, 03:40 PM
I completely forgot to use ebates - is there any way to do it after a purchase - does anyone know??

I'm pretty sure there isn't - the way ebates makes its money is through referrals from its website, which can't be applied retroactively.

Still curious whether you were able to stack the 20% off and 15% off coupons!

Davids-Coco
12-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately they are out of every thing I wanted... arg... which means they will be first tuesday too.

hlt0903
12-01-2008, 08:04 PM
I njust ordered a few things and was able to stack the coupons

Fairy
12-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Isn't First Tuesday 10%? This is 15%. What am I missing?

You are right, my mistake. I failed to see the 15% below the free shipping mention.

cicada
12-01-2008, 09:35 PM
I was able to stack all four of the coupons, by the way, but the % off coupons only applied to merchandise from the particular store. So I got 10% of the BR items, 15% off the Gap items, 20% off the ON items, and free shipping for the order using the four cyber Monday codes.

citymama
12-02-2008, 02:49 AM
I was able to stack all four of the coupons, by the way, but the % off coupons only applied to merchandise from the particular store. So I got 10% of the BR items, 15% off the Gap items, 20% off the ON items, and free shipping for the order using the four cyber Monday codes.

Aah, that's what the PP meant by stacking. I was concerned I'd missed out on an even better deal - I got the FS plus 20% off ON, but didn't see anything I wanted from Gap (didn't even look at BN this time). Let's hope it doesn't take forever to ship - I imagine their sites were very popular today.