PDA

View Full Version : ISO deal for digital camera for 3 YO?

veronica
12-02-2008, 02:37 PM
I bought the FP kid-tough a few months back on ebay for DD for our trip this past weekend. We opened it, put in batteries, and it never turned on! WE were so bummed. I am wondering if we just got a bad one,.....ironic since it is supposed to be dropped repeatedly. The seller I bought from sold a ton of these so I don't feel it is really their fault at all.

Anyway-anyone like this one or can find me a good deal. What about the little tikes version that retails for about $30? She will be three in a week so I can't have it be too hard to use. Any deals out there-I am so bummed I missed the recent Kohl's deal since I though I already had the FP one and I assumed it would work...what was I thinking????

TaChapm
12-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I ordered this one for Jackson. It is much cheaper than it is in stores and free shipping. I also like that it has the camcorder feature! They have it in Blue and Pink.

http://www.amazon.com/Vtech-Kidizoom-Digital-Camera-Pink/dp/B000Z4RKSQ/ref=pd_ts_zbw_t_251909011_1?pf_rd_p=459539101&pf_rd_s=right-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=507846&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=119V1DPBC2ECV4K59HHY

ohiomom1121
12-02-2008, 04:12 PM
My DD has the Kidizoom and LOVES it. She got it at 3 and has had no trouble figuring it out. I bought DS (who is 2) the Little Tikes one because I found it for $20 and he always wants what his sister has and it was not a hit at all. Total JUNK. I'll probably end up getting him his own Kidizoom. One thing to note if you do get it, make sure you get a memory card if you plan on keeping any of the pics. DD took some pics at the zoo and her battery died and we lost all pics. She was very bummed about it. Live and learn I guess. :)