PDA

View Full Version : Baby Gap in-store - 25% off all sale merchandise

lellolicious
12-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Sorry if this was posted already. I'm just so excited! On Sunday, i returned a pair of too-big brown classic mary janes to Baby Gap (which i purchased on sale for about $24 a few weeks before). While i was there, I noticed that the only other pair they had on the racks (still too big) was marked $17.99. So i hit a different Baby Gap today to see if they had the size i needed. They did, but they were marked $29.50. =-( I went to the register prepared for a fight, but they rang up for $12.74! Apparently all of their sale merchandise is an additional 25% off.

So of course, i did another lap around the store and picked up two junk food star wars tees - one short and one long sleeve - for $20 total, and a pair of the navy blue ballet sneakers with apples on them for $5.98. =-)

I assume this applies to the Gap too... i didn't even think to ask when the sale was over.

vahnessuh
12-02-2008, 04:17 PM
yep, this has been going on for quite sometime now... probably for the past month.

citymama
12-02-2008, 05:21 PM
yep, this has been going on for quite sometime now... probably for the past month.

actually i think they've had a gymboree-esque series of sales - 25% off for 4 days, then 30% off F&F, then 15% off, and now back to 25% off.

lellolicious
12-02-2008, 06:15 PM
That could be. I originally bought the shoes during one of the 25% off sale merchandise periods last month, which ended the day before the F&F sale started. It seemed to me that they had a lot more sale merchandise available this time though, already marked down much more than the stuff was last month. So it was kinda like double the savings. =-)