PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy disneland anaheim tickets

momtoann
12-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Can somebody recommend best place to buy disneland tickets.

Thanks in advance
Momtoann

luvmypeanut
12-05-2008, 12:30 PM
How long will you be there? Are you looking for annual passes or regular park hoppers? We're at DL now and have been here since Thanksgiving so I got annual passes for all of us. Normally I get them anyway because we come 2-3 times a year. You can get $30 off a Deluxe annual pass online at the Disney website. For parkhoppers, I've gotten discounts from AAA as well as www.getawaytoday.com
Get Away Today also has discounted tickets for characater meals as well. I've used them for hotel reservations before and their customer service is great. It's easy to get a live person on the phone if you have questions or issues. Sometimes if the Grand Californian hotel is booked I can find a room through their website.

Hope this helps!

momtoann
12-12-2008, 04:40 PM
We plan to stay two days at Anaheim disney and move down to legoland later. Do you think that will be tight and we are going during the christmas/newyears week so I am guessing it will be crowded.

luvmypeanut
12-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Sorry I saw this post so late.

I did both at Christmas two years ago and Legoland was a nightmare. It is not as well run as DL and the waits for the rides were way too long for what you get. Having said that, we went to Legoland this past summer and it seemed like it doubled in size. There are a lot more rides and activities. DL was actually very nice at Christmas. The waits were what I expected but there are so many other things to do there and it has such a great Christmas feeling. We usually go to DL the week after Thanksgiving so there is hardly a wait for rides and all the Christmas decorations and parades are up.

Have fun! I love DL at Christmas!