PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited!

LarsMal
12-03-2008, 04:58 PM
I have been having the hardest time finding a Christmas ornament for DD this year. She absolutely LOVES everything baby- playing with her dolls, dressing, feeding, etc. She's a little mommy. I can't find any doll ornaments, though.

Her second love...french fries! It's really pathetic how much this kid loves fries!

I just found this at sur la table. I was going to order it, then saw the shipping so I hunted down a store. They have one left so I'm off to get it now!

http://www.surlatable.com/product/sale/housewares/handmade+french+fries+ornament.do?search=basic&keyword=french+fry+ornament&sortby=ourPicks&page=1

They also have a tomato that I'm getting for FIL b/c he planted a tomato plant for DS this past spring and the two of them have this connection over growing tomatoes. I hope he likes it!

brittone2
12-03-2008, 04:59 PM
I have been having the hardest time finding a Christmas ornament for DD this year. She absolutely LOVES everything baby- playing with her dolls, dressing, feeding, etc. She's a little mommy. I can't find any doll ornaments, though.

Her second love...french fries! It's really pathetic how much this kid loves fries!

I just found this at sur la table. I was going to order it, then saw the shipping so I hunted down a store. They have one left so I'm off to get it now!

http://www.surlatable.com/product/sale/housewares/handmade+french+fries+ornament.do?search=basic&keyword=french+fry+ornament&sortby=ourPicks&page=1

They also have a tomato that I'm getting for FIL b/c he planted a tomato plant for DS this past spring and the two of them have this connection over growing tomatoes. I hope he likes it!

The fry thing has me :ROTFLMAO: For some reason, that ornament is cracking me up!!

Those sound like the perfect ornaments for your kids and will make great stories to be handed down :)

LarsMal
12-03-2008, 05:05 PM
The fry thing has me :ROTFLMAO: For some reason, that ornament is cracking me up!!

Those sound like the perfect ornaments for your kids and will make great stories to be handed down :)

I was telling DH that I couldn't find anything good for her, and was just thinking out loud, "What else does she like?" DH, jokingly, said, "Um...FRENCH FRIES!" He thinks it's hysterical. It's so DD!

If only Burger King made actual BK fries ornaments! That would be the best. She calls chicken nuggets "Burger Kings". Ask her what she wants to eat and it's usually, "French fries and Burger King." (such a bad Mommy story to tell! :0:)

brittone2
12-03-2008, 05:20 PM
I was telling DH that I couldn't find anything good for her, and was just thinking out loud, "What else does she like?" DH, jokingly, said, "Um...FRENCH FRIES!" He thinks it's hysterical. It's so DD!

If only Burger King made actual BK fries ornaments! That would be the best. She calls chicken nuggets "Burger Kings". Ask her what she wants to eat and it's usually, "French fries and Burger King." (such a bad Mommy story to tell! :0:)

Its not bad, it is funny :ROTFLMAO:

I just think it rocks that you could find such a perfect ornament for her :boogie:

Melaine
12-03-2008, 05:36 PM
That's SO funny....when I first started reading I was expecting an ornament with a baby eating french fries.....lol......
It's great you found such a perfect fit....and it's really cute!

Emmas Mom
12-03-2008, 06:03 PM
That is SOOO cute! Don't you just love it when you find the "perfect" something or other?! :)

elektra
12-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I admit that my DD loves french fries too. "ench ies! ench ies!" I feel so guilty when I hear the excitement in her voice. :rolleye0014:
I guess I love 'em too so who can blame her.