PDA

View Full Version : Q for those who own Rose Petal Cottage...

pinkmomagain
12-05-2008, 05:43 PM
I just bought this for a great price on Amazon. Just wondering if I need to get any of the add-ons to maximize play value? We already have a wooden play kitchen...so I really don't want to repeat that. Although the kitchen is placed in the family room, and the cottage would be placed in the basement. Any advice from current users/owners? I have not really seen this played with IRL.

TIA!

Melaine
12-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Bump....
I'm also interested in this. The prices on Amazon for some of the accessories is GREAT....I haven't even bought the house but am thinking about some of the accessories anyway....reviews, suggestions?

veronica
12-08-2008, 08:04 PM
gave the cottage to DD last week for bday , along with inflatable chair and table, muffin set and washer, stove and nursery.

Washer is totally cute and great.

Inflatable chairs not worth more than $8 or 9 in my opinion and only take up room for the younger crowd who don't really sit still enough for a tea party...

nursery set-definitely worth the $25 price on amazon but not much more. I really like it-not durable if they climb into it or anything really rough ,but cute.

I love the muffin set an the price is great now at the $8 so I just got the veggie and birthday cake set.

Hope this help you guys.

Melaine
12-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks! The nursery set is one I was specifically thinking about and at $19 I might go for it. The birthday cake set also looks really cute....