PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Cheap Designer Sunglasses

ChefGirl
12-07-2008, 09:15 AM
I saw these Escada sunglasses at my eye doctor's office. They are so cool but not $390 cool. Just wondering if anyone know where I can cheaper designer sunglasses on-line or any outlets?

Thanks.

wzly
12-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Two places:

First: www.propertyroom.com

This is the police auction site. Some are brand new...Some are gently used...I bought a great pair of Chanel sunglasses and Gucci (brand new) at a fraction of the real cost...No way would I pay full price...

They tell you if they are authentic or not and the condition. If you can't trust the police as a vendor...I've bought Burberry scarves/ties...All great stuff...I just had to return a damaged item for the first time this week...No problems at all...

Second: ebay

I bought another authentic pair of Chanel sunglasses. They came with the original receipt. I would only buy something like that from a seller with great feedback and the receipt...Only a handful of listings might fit that...

Don't forget about the LIve.com cashback and if the seller doesn't have a BIN price, you can always e-mail them and ask/suggest one...It might save you more money with the cash back to offer a higher BIN vs. bidding...

Happy shopping!
: ) Jen

Twin Mom
12-07-2008, 02:32 PM
TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack all carry designer glasses at super cheap prices. Of course the selection varies by store location so as long as you don't have a specific brand/style in mind, you can usually find some good deals.

eac
12-07-2008, 02:44 PM
check the seller's feedback before buying - you'll find info on previous buyers and whether it's a legit seller selling real designer stuff