PDA

View Full Version : UPPA Baby G-Luxe stroller??

jenny
12-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Anyone have this stroller? How do you like it? How deep is the recline? It seems comparable to the Mac Quest, but not sure.

ebjw
12-09-2008, 06:21 PM
here's what someone posted a couple weeks ago:

After my Quest arrived, I still hadn't lost the lust for the G-luxe, so I ordered one of those too. It didn't take more than 5 minutes out of the box for me to decide I didn't like the G-Luxe. The sunshade is made of a thin, stretchy material that doesn't block much light (I could see my hand through it--indoors). It is very hard to get it open all the way, you have to push a foot pedal down REALLY hard until it clicks. The recline is a drawstring system that is easy to recline down, but very hard to figure out how to sit the seat up. The sides of the storage basket seem shorter and wimpier than on Maclarens, and I think stuff would fall out easily. I had a very hard time getting it folded up tightly enough to fit back in the box - had to recline it to get it closed tight. It has a foot that comes out so that it can stand up while folded, but I think this would get damaged when I shove that end of the stroller into the trunk.

I am sending it back and sticking with the Quest.

-Kim

jenny
12-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks so much. I knew it might be too good to be true for the price. I'm glad I ordered the 2008 Mac Quest on ebay then.