PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone's order shipped who did the CVS deal ($25 off $50?)

jyllebean
12-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Mine still says "in processing". Hoping it won't get cancelled. Did anyone's ship? DH also did an order but used a different mastercard. It didn't say anything about 1 order per household, but we'll see.

ett
12-07-2008, 11:13 PM
I ordered on Sunday and it shipped on Thursday.

Snow mom
12-07-2008, 11:14 PM
I got an e-mail saying due to high order volume orders were a bit delayed. No hint that it was going to be canceled... just late.

overcome
12-07-2008, 11:30 PM
I got an e-mail saying due to high order volume orders were a bit delayed. No hint that it was going to be canceled... just late.

me too......

mommy111
12-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Me too...I ended up cancelling. It was just not worth it for me to have to wait to the estimated ship date of end of Dec.

Melbel
12-08-2008, 07:28 AM
I ordered 11/30 and it shipped on 12/5.

jillmk
12-08-2008, 09:29 AM
I placed one order on 11/30 and it shipped 12/6. I placed another order on 12/3 and it shipped 12/6 as well. (Supposedly!)

vludmilla
12-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Me too., One of my orders has finally shipped but it took about a week.

BargainMomforLuke
12-08-2008, 09:53 AM
One of my two orders was canceled by CVS, but the items are still in stock on their website. They are FOS.

The e-mail:
Thank you for placing your order with CVS.com.

Unfortunately, the items you ordered are unavailable. Since we were unable to
provide you with an equal substitution, we cancelled your order. We apologize for
the inconvenience caused by this situation.

The details of your current order are summarized below. You may also view your
Order Status and History information for this or any other CVS.com orders at Your Account.

daphne
12-08-2008, 10:24 AM
I received my order this AM.

Nechums
12-08-2008, 10:53 AM
One of my two orders was canceled by CVS, but the items are still in stock on their website. They are FOS.

The e-mail:
Thank you for placing your order with CVS.com.

Unfortunately, the items you ordered are unavailable. Since we were unable to
provide you with an equal substitution, we cancelled your order. We apologize for
the inconvenience caused by this situation.

The details of your current order are summarized below. You may also view your
Order Status and History information for this or any other CVS.com orders at Your Account.

Did you place 2 orders using the same Mastercard? I got the same email, but when I called up Customer Service, they said the order was cancelled because the Mastercard was already used for a promotion. They let me replace the order with a difference Mastercard.

xmasbabycomin
12-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Did you place 2 orders using the same Mastercard? I got the same email, but when I called up Customer Service, they said the order was cancelled because the Mastercard was already used for a promotion. They let me replace the order with a difference Mastercard.

I'd like to know what's up if you follow up on this, OP. That's the kinda stuff that drives me crazy unless I make a fuss, but that's just me. No wonder I'm always stressed.

As for mine, I ordered on the 1st, it (supposedly) shipped on the 5th and is expected tomorrow.

kellybelly0513
12-08-2008, 12:24 PM
I placed 2 orders with two different cards. Both shipped on Friday and are supposed to be delivered today.