PDA

View Full Version : Homegoods has Playmobil

nebwhit
12-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Mine had around 20 different individual boxed people for $1.49. They had a bunch of sets from the garden/greenhouse group for $12.99. I had never seen that many of the individuals for such a great price. We :heartbeat: Playmobil.

Edited to add this was a free standing store.

Twoboos
12-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Nice! Will have to check it out.

I forgot to post last week, but HG also had the Melissa & Doug furnished dollhouse the last time I was there, for either $60 or $70... I think $70 but can't be sure now.

And, apparently it's on sale at Amazon for $60!

http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Deluxe-Furnished-Dollhouse/dp/B00006AG7D/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1228757938&sr=8-7

BeachBum
12-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the heads up on playmobile!

1964pandora
12-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks to your post, I rushed right to Homegoods and scored a bunch of Playmobil. Ours also had some of the small or medium sized sets of 19 to maybe 26 pieces. Both were Knight sets. Fantastic, thanks!

Susan

KrystalS
12-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Must be certain areas. I checked the HomeGoods here and no playmobil. I was disappointed because I drove all the way across town to check! Are all HomeGoods inside TJ Maxx? Maybe its just HomeGoods stores themselves.

Mamma2004
12-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Thanks to your post, I rushed right to Homegoods and scored a bunch of Playmobil. Ours also had some of the small or medium sized sets of 19 to maybe 26 pieces. Both were Knight sets. Fantastic, thanks!

Susan

Crazy question but how were the prices?

Twin Mom
12-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Mine has Eeboo and Mudpuppy stuff along with the usual Melissa and Doug. This was a few weeks ago. I haven't been lately.

ett
12-09-2008, 10:14 PM
I picked up the Haba Rainbow Timber at Homegoods this week. This is the first time I've seen Haba there. Other brands I've seen there recently include Playmobil, Woody Click, Crocodile Creek, Alex, Melissa and Doug, Guidecraft, Mudpuppy, Alma's Designs, Pockets of Learning. Their selection changes very quickly. I hit there a couple of times a month and the selection is different each time.

chlobo
12-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Which Homegoods? I live in Mass also so I'm just wondering if I'm near the one you went to.

BeachBum
12-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks again to the OP! I went today and picked up a ton of the individual people packs. I grabbed them for my DS and to give as little gifts for his preschool friends. FWIW, they were very heavily "boy". I only found 3 girls.

The only larger sets my HG had were the gardening/ floral shop ones. The prices were good, but I didn't think it looked that fun. They did have one of the pirate mini sets with 1 pirate,rock and cannon. No knight sets.

Oh, mine were by the register not in the toy section. The sets were on an endcap.

KrystalS
12-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Oh, mine were by the register not in the toy section. The sets were on an endcap.

The one place I didn't look when I was there yesterday!

houseof3boys
12-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Must be certain areas. I checked the HomeGoods here and no playmobil. I was disappointed because I drove all the way across town to check! Are all HomeGoods inside TJ Maxx? Maybe its just HomeGoods stores themselves.

Our HomeGoods stores are totally free standing stores. I never knew some were inside TJM!

ett
12-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Which Homegoods? I live in Mass also so I'm just wondering if I'm near the one you went to.

Hi there. It's Eushiuan from the NE BBB group. I was at the Framingham Homegoods.

lilhilly
12-10-2008, 04:03 PM
A fair amount at the Woodbridge, NJ Home Goods -- some in the children's section, some just past the registers (silly place to put anything you want to sell, you can't see anything until you've already paid). Lots of the gardener stuff, as others have said, but I did get a skeleton/ghost, a princess with unicorn, and a scuba diver for $1.49 and a pirate with a cannon and some other accessories for $3.99. There were plenty of knights, a gladiator with lion, and a few girls with ponies besides. I also saw a surfer. I think that's about it.

Thanks to the OP!

kcampbell
12-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Thanks to PP I scored a bunch of the individual ones for $1.49 same ones others have mentioned. Lots of pirates, gladiators etc. the surfer, I saw a scuba diver, one princess like one. There were also a few $3.99 sets and then a few of the garden series others have mentioned that were like $12.99 and $16.99. I felt like I hit the playmobil jackpot!