PDA

View Full Version : Did you use Pack and Play sheets or something else?

BeachBum
12-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I guess I'm feeling really cheap, but I don't want to spend $10-$20 a piece for small sheets for my Arm's reach co-sleeper. The arm's reach brand ones are $20!
Are there cheaper ones out there? Or other ideas? Can I just tuck a regular sheet well? Do I really need the smaller size? Will ones made to fit a pack and play work?

I'm having twins and they will be sleeping together. I feel like the odds of having to change the sheet nightly will be pretty good.

bluestarfish18
12-09-2008, 06:49 PM
I had some sheets, but found it so tedious to change them in the night. Down here in the south, I feel it's easier to sleep on the cool surface of the "mattress" itself. It's easy to just wipe the waterproof surface with a babywipe if an accident happens. If it's a little chiller at night, or DS needs a something snugglier, I just add a towel or old swaddle blanket. I think the PNP sheets are too darn expenseive too!

amldaley
12-10-2008, 04:17 AM
yes, pack & play sheets work

no, i would not use crib sheets...there is a gap around the sleeping plattform, no way to get sheets tucked tight, presents bedding hazard.

i sprang for 1 pillowcase style from clouds & stars. see bargain forum thread for coupon.

sorry short....NAK.