PDA

View Full Version : BeTween vs BeSpicy vs Sling Tote

essnce629
12-10-2008, 09:03 AM
So I already have a Fleurville Sling tote which I really like, but it's a tad too small for everything I need to pack for a cloth diapered newborn. I tried packing it with everything I'd need and it "just" fits barely, but once I'd need to add a toy, sippy cup, and snack trap, there's no way it would all fit. I was planning on getting the JJB BeTween since I think the BeAll is too big and I don't like the messenger flap, but then I heard the BeTween might be too small. Does anyone know if the BeTween would fit more than the Sling Tote? And does the BeSpicy hold more than the Sling Tote? I didn't want to get another tote styled bag since they seem so similar, but if it's bigger than my current sling tote and the BeTween then I guess that's what I need.

I need the bag to fit my sling (KKAFP), receiving blanket, burp cloth, change of clothes, and probably 3 fitteds or prefolds and a cover, along with all my mommy stuff and water bottles for me and my 5 year old son. I REALLY wish I could see the JJB bags IRL, but there's no stores out here that carry them. :-(

cndnveggie
12-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Can you order it from ebags.com? They have free return shipping, so I'm currently trying out several different diaper bags and will return the ones I don't want.