PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Shoes 50% off full price till 12/14

SammyeGail
12-10-2008, 05:19 PM
The Email:

Dear Friend of Vincent Shoes –

As the holidays rapidly draw closer, here at Vincent we are also very busy getting ready for spring and a wonderful new 2009 collection of Vincent kicks. Getting ready also includes freeing up valuable shelf space in our warehouse for all incoming new styles, and what better way to do that than by offering you a great, 50% OFF deal on our remaining fall and winter styles!

Apply coupon code HOLIDEAL during checkout for 50% OFF on all* Vincent styles, from today and through Sunday, December 14, 2008.

(* The fine print: This promotion applies to ALL full price items – click here for the complete catalog of items subject to 50% off - but excludes styles already on sale in our Closeout Cubby. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and the discount cannot be applied to past purchases.)

That includes stylish kids kicks ANNA, CHRISTER, SUSAN, FREDRIK, THOMAS, festive AMANDA shown below, and many more! (Hint: Click on each image for more style information.)

I called their Customer Service during their Thanksgiving sale to ask about width/flexibility. They said they run a little wider that Stride Rite M and are about the same as SR on flexibility. Except the Infant shoes, they are very flexible.

I don't know how their inventory is after their 40% Thanksgiving deal, but I wanted to share this, searched Vincent shoes in kid wear, not alot of info but some mammas were very happy with them.

Too bad my twins both have narrow feet : (. Some super cute shoes on sale!!

Samantha
Noah and Jonas
We just turned 3!!

chlobo
12-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Is there a link for this store? DS has a pair of them and I really like them. Wouldn't mind getting another pair.

wendibird22
12-10-2008, 08:52 PM
There currently on Mamabargains too for like 70% off.

SammyeGail
12-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Website is :

www.VincentShoeStore.us

Apply coupon code HOLIDEAL during checkout for 50% OFF

pastrygirl
12-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Has anyone tried the Ivar winter boots?

chlobo
12-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Anyone know how the sizing is on these? Do they run true to size?

chlobo
12-11-2008, 11:21 AM
ugh. $10 to ship a pair of shoes? Who are they kidding?

mshen
12-11-2008, 02:37 PM
thanks for the mamabargains tip. i got 2 pairs for <$30! i'm excited to try them! :)
________
Honda XL250 (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_XL250)