PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Bras @ Dollar Tree

Staraglimmer
12-11-2008, 01:56 AM
I was at Dollar Tree picking up stocking stuff and I found nursing bras. They were the Liz Lange (Target) brand. They had white and black. I figured its worth a glance if you have a Dollar Tree. (THey are in hard plastic packages):boogie: My husband was even excited about this one. He was shocked that there was something on my Christmas list that he was able to get for $1 :wink2:

mnosky1
12-11-2008, 09:06 AM
That reminded me of some tights I recently bought at Dollar Tree. I decided to take my chances with a few pairs of infant tights since I needed certain colors for probably only 1 wear each and they didn't feel really thin or anything. They were in cheap looking package wraps with various baby hoisery brand kind of labels - I was surprised when I opened them that one pair was gymboree and one pair was old navy.
They also have had a bunch of the target brands tights and trouser socks for women.

JillPill
12-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Are the nursing bras with or without wires?

Staraglimmer
12-11-2008, 02:22 PM
They have wires and are in their original packages

WatchingThemGrow
12-11-2008, 02:24 PM
I couldn't find any nursing bras at ours today, but I did find nice little baby washcloths in 4packs! We use them after meals and we needed replacements. I was so excited to have gotten them!

JillPill
12-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Thanks. I looked at two of our Dollar Trees yesterday and didn't see any of these nursing bras. Well, I'm not so diappointed now, since they were the ones with wires in them. I loved my Liz Lange nursing bras from Target WITHOUT the wires in them!! Feel free to let me know if you see any of these kind around!