PDA

View Full Version : FYI, Pinecone Research is looking for new members

JTsMom
12-11-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure if this is ok to post or not- sorry if it's not mods, please delete. It's not a referral program, and I don't get any kind of kickback at all-just sharing the wealth. :)

If you haven't heard of Pinecone, it's a survey site. They occasionally send out a survery, and if you do it, they give you $3. Sometimes they send out "household questions" and those you get nothing for. I only do those ones half of the time. Sometimes they'll send a sample to your house (if you agree), but I haven't had any offers for those types of surveys yet. My sister gets them frequently.

If it's a paid survey, they'll put the money right in your paypal act. if you like (IIRC, the first payment must be by check though). I've been doing it for a while now- no issues.

Here's a link with more info:

http://www1.pineconeresearch.com//about.HTM (http://www1.pineconeresearch.com//about.HTM)

If anyone wants to join, I'll forward you the signup email- just pm me your email addy.

JTsMom
12-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I think I got everyone, so check your inbox. If I missed you, please let me know- I'm hoping I didn't leave in any stray periods or anything.

tekins
12-11-2008, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=JTsMom]I think I got everyone, so check your inbox. If I missed you, please let me know- I'm hoping I didn't leave in any stray periods or anything.[/QUOTE

I got the email. Thanks!

JTsMom
12-11-2008, 06:41 PM
I just sent out another big batch, so I should be caught up again. If I missed you, don't be shy! ;)

And everyone is very welcome. Sorry I couldn't reply to each person individually- there were just too many. :) I'm always glad to have a chance to help my fellow BBB'ers.

tmphilo
12-11-2008, 06:49 PM
I'd love to have to send me the e-mail but I can't pm you because of my low posts. Not sure the proper way to get my e-mail to you...

JTsMom
12-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Try clicking on my name. It should say something like "Send this user an email."

tmphilo
12-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Thank you! I just sent you an e-mail.

JTsMom
12-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Hey guys,
Should be caught up again, except for the few people who didn't include their emaili addys. Don't forget! :)

southern_kali_gurl
12-13-2008, 05:42 AM
Received the email. Thank you!