PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson longjohns $18

blisstwins
12-11-2008, 11:40 PM
I just bought a bunch because I usually spend $15 and get only Christmas prints. It's Christmas year-round here. My kids will be psyched to get colors they like.

elektra
12-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks for posting. I had forgotten this came through my email inbox.
It's these long johns that made me "get" the whole Hanna thing. Those things magically last forever. And I have managed to somehow get all of my LJ's and sleepers on sale too!

kijip
12-12-2008, 06:14 AM
They do last forever. T STILL occasionally wears his orange and red striped ones...they are a size 90 and he wears 120s. They are obviously too short but he just loves them. Santa is bringing the same color in 120s, since his 110 holiday ones from last Christmas still look just fine on him.

BeachBum
12-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I just spent $350 on long johns and zippers! I feel a little crazy....but this is a great deal. I actually haven't seen them this discounted before....especially in sizes I need!

Nicsmom
12-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Title says it all. I bought pj's for the whole family. I could not afford this before and now I got matching pjs for all of us. I'm thrilled.

TahliasMom
12-12-2008, 02:42 PM
i bought 2 for dd in size 110. she's still in her 100 but they're getting a little short. woo hoo!

WatchingThemGrow
12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
must finish cleaning the bathrooms, must finish cleaning... must NOT spend time trying to stock up on Hannas...must finish cleaning.... HELP!!!! How much longer can I hold out?

TahliasMom
12-12-2008, 06:30 PM
must finish cleaning the bathrooms, must finish cleaning... must NOT spend time trying to stock up on Hannas...must finish cleaning.... HELP!!!! How much longer can I hold out?

dont wait too long. i put some stuff in my cart last night to purchase today and a lot of sizes were gone already. i had to switch colors around!

GlindaGoodWitch
12-13-2008, 06:35 PM
I both love this board and hate it for introducing me to Hanna.

Do you think it's asking too much for DH to move close to an outlet store?

I went to the retail one today and spent a small fortune on pjs and sweaters. It's pretty sad that I haven't gotten any new clothes in forever but I can't stop buying for the kids.

Has anyone tried the adult Hannas? (Not that I can afford them but still.) How is the fit?

suzi
12-14-2008, 03:34 AM
You all have made me an addict. Had a 20% coupon so I [I]had[I] to stock up. Got lots of sleepers, a few shirts for DD, sale sweater for DS and another 2 pair of the Keen "rugged leather mocs" on sale for $30 for DS to grow into. They are [I]awesome[I] little boy shoes. Even sent gift jammies to friends to spread the insanity.

TahliasMom
12-14-2008, 04:15 AM
has anyone got theirs? i'm worried about the quality as compared to last year. i ended up returning most of the dresses from the sale as the fabric was thinner. :( sad that hanna is taking that route. :(

WatchingThemGrow
12-14-2008, 08:55 AM
I both love this board and hate it for introducing me to Hanna.

Do you think it's asking too much for DH to move close to an outlet store?

I went to the retail one today and spent a small fortune on pjs and sweaters. It's pretty sad that I haven't gotten any new clothes in forever but I can't stop buying for the kids.

Has anyone tried the adult Hannas? (Not that I can afford them but still.) How is the fit?

You can plan family vacations so you can 'swing by' outlets or retail stores without looking too obvious. Did it last weekend ;)

I tried some adult Hannas when there was free shipping. The cottons were all really nice and the ones I kept have washed well. The sweats seemed a little highwaisted for what I was used to (Old Navy), but the Survivor Jacket was nice. The Stockholm bootcut pants are supposedly made with some great fabric that wears well and doesn't let the knees stretch out. The Getting There pants didn't work on my body at all. I think they are something you just have to try for yourself. I ended up being pregnant not too long after I put in a huge order of stuff to try, so everything except one power of a great tee and one nice A-line skirt went back :(

kijip
12-14-2008, 12:46 PM
has anyone got theirs? i'm worried about the quality as compared to last year. i ended up returning most of the dresses from the sale as the fabric was thinner. :( sad that hanna is taking that route. :(

The ones in store (bought ours in person since we live near both an outlet and a retail store) seem about the same as last year to me, but not as nice as the ones from 3-4 years ago.

sste
12-14-2008, 01:50 PM
I agree with the poster - - not as nice as 3 or so years ago. My personal limit is that I will pay $15 for the new style zippers/LJs - -which is what this works out to if you buy $75 worth.

TahliasMom
12-14-2008, 02:52 PM
The ones in store (bought ours in person since we live near both an outlet and a retail store) seem about the same as last year to me, but not as nice as the ones from 3-4 years ago.

thanks. i couldn't remember as i hardly go to the store; it's in a giant mall with insane parking so i rather pay the shipping then deal with the mall.