PDA

View Full Version : Chrstmas shirts and santa hat for 3 yo

momtojack
12-12-2008, 09:59 PM
I know there was a thread recently about cute Christmas tops for litte boys, but I can't find it anyhere. Does anyone remember it?

Also, DS has decided that he wants a Santa hat - a couple of DD's outfits came with little santa hats but they don't fit him. Has anyone seen one around that would fit a 3 yo? Thanks!

Shelly

DrSally
12-14-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm also looking for a santa hat for a 3yo. DD got DS's old one from when he was an infant, and now he wants a bigger one to replace it. I went to Walmart today (see BP) partially b/c I thought they had bigger Santa hats. DS wasn't with to try it, but it still seemed small. It also had a flashing Santa decal on the front that seemed cheap and tacky. Still looking...

momtojack
12-14-2008, 11:32 AM
I've tried Target, TJ Maxx, Children's Place and Old Navy. Walmart was going to be my next stop . . . thanks for saving me a trip. I can't believe, with the stacks of Christmas stuff out there, that it is so hard to find a plain Santa hat and T-shirts with a snowman, christmas tree, santa, etc. (and no cutesy slogans)!