PDA

View Full Version : Quick ISO doll stroller for 6 yr old

JustMe
12-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Dd has been wanting a doll stroller very badly. My sister was here a few weeks ago and bought her a $16 stroller. The wheel broke within a week of use. I would like to buy her a different stroller for Chanukah. I would like it to be on the taller side as she is six (she is small for her age, but is much taller than a 3 yr old), and to be durable enough to last without breaking the bank...is there such a stroller?

I posted this here for quick help, as I have some items in my cart at Amazon that I want to be able to buy, but wanted to add a stroller if possible.

Thanks!

ccather
12-15-2008, 08:28 PM
My first thought was that you should buy her a real umbrella stroller. My DS is the size of a 6yo and he easily steers our, even with the 1yo in there! $20-25 from BBRU, so not much more than a toy and plenty tall enough!

jd11365
12-15-2008, 09:18 PM
We just bought the best stroller at Walmart! It's pink with purple flowers. It's made by Cosco and was $14.
It's a real umbrella stroller, you know the kind...the one that's too short for adults. Well, it's perfect for my 5.5 year old!!