PDA

View Full Version : LOVE my LE Down Chalet Coat

bubbaray
12-19-2008, 06:02 PM
I just wanted to quickly say I LOVE MY LE DOWN CHALET COAT!!!! OMG, we are in the middle of a major deep freeze here in the Vancouver BC area. Snow, wind chill to -17C -- just weather that we are NOT used to.

I ordered the LE Down Chalet Coat on Sunday night. I had a $20 off $100 order coupon and the coat was marked down to $99. A day or 2 later, it was a further $10 off and I called LE and they did the price adjustment. I got the notice that my order had shipped on Tuesday or Wednesday and I just got my coat on Friday! Usually it takes 10 business days to get orders to Canada. I can't believe it!!! :)

So happy. So warm!! :)

BTW, the coat is not bulky and very comfortable. It is far nicer than the long down coat I tried at Costco (can't remember the brand). This one is thinner but still plenty warm for here (plus, I know from experience with their other down products, it will puff up once its out of the packaging for a while).

WatchingThemGrow
12-21-2008, 12:11 AM
Sounds like a warm one! I didn't know it came in pink ;) What color did you get?

bubbaray
12-21-2008, 12:19 AM
LOL. I got black. But, I already had their Ice Pink fleece hat, scarf and gloves. :)