PDA

View Full Version : Little Castle Cottage Glider questions

wifecat
12-21-2008, 07:29 PM
I read that some assembly is required of the Cottage Glider from Little Castle. Does anyone have this chair? What assembly is required? I can't find that info anywhere.
(see chair @ http://www.bibisbabywear.com/products.asp?task=details&category=Furniture&subcategory=Nursery+Gliders+%26+Chairs&sex=&id=4044)

I sat in one at some point in my search and thought it was comfortable. Does it hold up well over time?

Thanks in advance!

Bella's Mommy
12-22-2008, 02:32 AM
I just got the Castle "Royal Loose Cushion Glider" - which was delivered by the store I purchased it from in a HUGE box. It was completely assembled & encased in plastic when they removed it from the box - they just checked the screws on the bottom on the chair where the round metal circle (for glider and swivel apparatus) was attached to the chair itself, but it was fine and they didn't have to make any adjustments. Mine does not recline though, so maybe you would have to screw the recliner handle onto the side or something for the model you are looking at, but even that seems unlikely. Your best bet is to call Little Castle (their phone # is on their web site) - they have great customer service (I called several times to inquire about various fabric options before I decided). I've only had mine a few weeks, but so far it is super comfy and I love it. Good luck!