PDA

View Full Version : I am totally jibbitz challenged?????

veronica
12-22-2008, 03:13 PM
I just bought a few on clearance from babycenter and I do not see how they are just supposed to "pop" in the hole. The round part is huge compared to the hole, won't the shoe tear? DD is wearing toddler size 8/9-do jibbitz not fit this size or do I just need to push them harder?? I swear I have seen 2 year olds with jibbitz....are there "bibbitz" i.e. baby jibbitz

what gives-I am totally going to take out my holiday stress on the poor dora/boots ones !

g-mama
12-22-2008, 03:16 PM
You have to kind of turn the Jibbit perpendicular to the hole and then push it through slowly. The hole will stretch to allow it to come through and then go back to its original shape. You'll feel like the rubber is going to rip, but it won't.

Good luck!

Jenny_A
12-22-2008, 03:32 PM
I actually had to call the store back because I had the same problem! Just push them harder. They won't tear!! You have to be aggressive to get them in.

Jenny

Octobermommy
12-22-2008, 03:33 PM
Too funny! I felt the same way. Actually at first I thought the jibbitz broke apart and they would snap together but you just kind of work the shoes hole and turn the jibbitz on its side, work it through and it will go in. It should not tear.

fattytuna
12-23-2008, 08:45 PM
I turn it onto its side, and kind of twist or "screw" it in as I push it through the hole.

veronica
12-23-2008, 10:25 PM
thanks for the help-took me a few more times but man, I need a manicure now.....and a stiff drink! DD is not ever allowed to stop liking dora and boots......at least until she's in the next size!

PS-she loooooves them and loves saying jibbitz