PDA

View Full Version : Anybody a AA cup? What brand of bra do you wear?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
12-27-2008, 01:32 AM
My undie wardrobe is pathetic. My bras are 5+ years old from before I had DS #1! Anybody a AA cup - where do you buy your bras, and what brand? Is it too much to ask for something with a decent amount of padding to make me feel sort of normal sized?

aaagh. I hate shopping. I also need to buy new jeans too, but we'll save that for another day!

--Jennifer

BigDog
12-27-2008, 10:59 PM
I hear you! I can barely fill out an A. I've always had trouble finding bras that fit. Olga made a line called Olga Petites (I think) that I used to find at Macy's which were nice. But that was quite a few years ago. I'd probably still be wearing them if I hadn't stumbled up some nicely padded ones by Fruit of the Loom at Walmart for around $8! It's hard to find nicely padded bras in small sizes! Even the cutesy heavily-padded teenager-style bras (that I thought might be a good option) I can only find in bigger cup sizes! Come on!

And don't get me started on jeans... Ugh!!

MrsLing
12-29-2008, 05:25 PM
I feel your pain! Pre-pregnancy, I bought a AA bra from Victoria's Secret that I really loved. I can't remember which one it was exactly, but it's either the "Most Popular" or the "Most Likely to Succeed" bar.

dcmom2b3
01-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Olga Petites are good, as a pp said. I haven't seen them recently (but I too, haven't been undie shopping in ages). Cosabella sheer underwires also used to work well for me. But I've really given up -- used to be a 36AA now a 36AAA post baby. Stretchy camisole is my best "bra" these days.

ltmommy
01-05-2009, 11:21 PM
I know what you mean - before I used to just wear the camis with the shelf bra, but now they look awful with the (post) baby belly!

I actually bought a padded push-up from Target - Gilligan & O'Malley, I think maybe gel-filled? It fits nicely and gives me a little bit more boob to fill out a shirt. I wish it came in nude, though.

Other than that, I have some old VS bras, Body by Victoria I think, but the last time I went in there I tried on about 10 bras and they were all awful. So I am interested to see if anyone else has a fave, especially something with a little padding to balance out the tummy, IYKWIM.

rupptopia
01-06-2009, 01:49 AM
I have the same issue! I like Natori bras, I don't know the style name but it is just a basic t shirt bra. A little bit of padding, not too much but enough to add some shape. It is an A but fits like a AA.

Natori is kinda pricey but the bras are good quality & last a long time. I find them at Nordstrom, Macys, Bloomies, etc.

I also just found a cute lacy, slightly padded bra that actually fits! (so hard to find if you don't usually fill out the A cups!) It is by Betsy Johnson & has little pink bows on the straps.

That is my 2 cents, I would love to hear suggestions from others too. . .

stefani
01-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Check out figleaves.com, you can filter by size, color, etc.

ahrimie
01-06-2009, 04:00 AM
Have you tried Gap Body? I've found their A's to be a bit small and they have one that's called Ultra Padded (or something like that). I usually can't find AA so I just buy A's in a T shirt bra style with even padding to even things out ;)