PDA

View Full Version : Where are Robeez sold?

gatorsmom
12-27-2008, 05:05 AM
I ask this because a dear friend bought some for the twins. They are really cute except that they have snowmen on them. And she bought these snowmen Robeez in a size that the twins will be wearing this summer. So, I"d love to exchange them somewhere for a different design. She didn't include a receipt and there were no tags on them. I can't really ask her where she got them because she's the type that would be offended.

Anyone know where I can exchange these?

swrc00
12-27-2008, 05:41 AM
If I am remembering correctly the snowman ones are discontinued. I could be wrong, but here is a link to Robeez's store locator.

http://www.robeez.com/StoreLocator.aspx?PriceCat=2&Lang=EN-US

SASM
12-27-2008, 05:55 AM
Nordstrom, Stride Rite, independent gift shoppes, Buy Buy Baby...to name a few. You SHOULD mention it to your friend, though. I am sure that they would understand. If I were the gift-giver, I'd want to know if a gift like that wouldn't be used in the correct season.

Good luck, Lisa. And...good morning! :)

ETA: Sorry...didn't see the "offended" part. You can always Ebay them next Sept...obviously that will not help you out for with summer footwear, though.

Pennylane
12-27-2008, 08:44 AM
They were also clearanced on Amazon awhile back.

Ann

wellyes
12-27-2008, 09:38 AM
Sears sells them at its Lands End section.

Also, if you have a Children's Orchard near you (chain of used clothing stores) ---- the one near me always has some, new in package, for about 50% off.

BeachBum
12-27-2008, 11:39 AM
They are sold tons of places. I think it would be very hard to guess where they came from.
I would not mention it to your friend. I would assume she got them on sale and that is why she didn't include a gift receipt.

gatorsmom
12-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Nordstrom, Stride Rite, independent gift shoppes, Buy Buy Baby...to name a few. You SHOULD mention it to your friend, though. I am sure that they would understand. If I were the gift-giver, I'd want to know if a gift like that wouldn't be used in the correct season.

Good luck, Lisa. And...good morning! :)

ETA: Sorry...didn't see the "offended" part. You can always Ebay them next Sept...obviously that will not help you out for with summer footwear, though.

Good morning Sharon!:) And thank you, everyone who posted for letting me know they were discontinued. I think I might try to play the ebay game next September. I've never tried ebay and have always wanted to. It might be fun to try to make a little extra money on them if someone is dying to buy these particular discontinued shoes.

As for my friend, yeah, she's a little funny. She doesn't have children so she wouldn't have thought of the sizing/season thing but she would definitely be insulted if I asked to return them. Thanks for the 50% off tip at that other shop. I'll check it out.

Snow mom
12-27-2008, 12:57 PM
The babycenter store (which is closing) also has Robeez on sale if you are looking for some that your twins can wear. I bought some of the snowmen on sale at Amazon for next year. Too bad she got you the wrong size for next winter :cry:

~Lisa

gatorsmom
12-27-2008, 01:00 PM
The babycenter store (which is closing) also has Robeez on sale if you are looking for some that your twins can wear. I bought some of the snowmen on sale at Amazon for next year. Too bad she got you the wrong size for next winter :cry:

~Lisa

I agree it's too bad. They are really cute. I think she meant for them to be worn now but the twins are really small for their age. She bought 12-18months which lands us smack dab into summer. :) Thanks for the babycenter tip.