PDA

View Full Version : Had GREAT customer service experience at Target!!

Jenny_A
12-27-2008, 02:46 PM
I thought I'd post because Target sometimes isn't known for their customer service, especially with returns. I didn't have a return but I was looking for the DYR toy storage bin organizer in primary colors. My Target only had the pastel colors out on the floor.

I went to the Guest Services counter and described what I wanted and asked if they could call some other Targets for me. The girl was extremely patient and helpful. She took lots of time with me trying to find what I wanted. She then called the back room and another nice man came up to the front. Lo and behold they had what I wanted in stock! He loaded it on my cart for me.

I was just really impressed! Thanks Target!

Jenny

clb
12-27-2008, 03:19 PM
I have a praise for Target too.

My local Target seemed to be out of organic whole milk every time I needed it. Usually, there was another mother looking for it too. One day, I complained to Customer Service. Every time since, the milk is in stock. It is so much easier to get DS in and out of Target than of the grocery stores around here. It makes things much easier for me.

amldaley
12-27-2008, 03:23 PM
I am so glad to a) hear some praise, in general (seems there have been alot of complaints about everything lately!) and b) especially for Target...I worked for them for 7 years and I still beleive in the company and it's service, even though it seems since they expanded to the east coast, things have gone down a bit.

Thanks for sharing :)

hellokitty
12-27-2008, 07:04 PM
I've always had a postive exp at my Target. The employees have always been very courteous and helpful. I think ppl don't think as highly of Target now, due to the change in their return policy. However, that really doesn't affect their other aspects of CS if you ask me. It was a policy change that the employees had no control over and really, a lot of places are stricter about returns now, so it's not like Target is the only one being more strict. I think that too many ppl abused their return policy when it was more flexible.