PDA

View Full Version : Quick thank you....

fortato
12-27-2008, 03:04 PM
To everyone that posted a bargain, or a review on something they may have already bought that kept me from buying or helped me buy something.

I may have over spent, but I know I got a good deal on what I bought...so I blame...I mean, thank you!!

amandabea
12-27-2008, 03:49 PM
yes, a big "thank you" for all the bargains and reviews! It really made my Christmas shopping a breeze.

Happy New Year!

citymama
12-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Yes, agreed! I would never have gotten that M&D easel without the thread about the $24.99 sale, and it turned out to be the perfect Christmas gift for DD. So thanks to everyone who has been aiding and abetting the rest of us deal-seekers!

MMMommy
12-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Ditto on the thank you's. Especially to the Amazon deal posters. Those were some amazing toy deals!

JTsMom
12-27-2008, 07:37 PM
Me too! I'd say 90% of what I bought DS was a direct result of this board. Thank you! :)

essnce629
12-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Yep, thanks from me too. I wouldn't have known about BabyCenter's online store going out of business without the boards and I got some great stuff for the new baby from there. I also scored on those $5.99 Candy Land Castle games from Amazon-- made great gifts for my friends with two year olds! Oh, and I wouldn't have known about the HA pajamas on sale without the boards as well. My son definately needed new pajamas and now he has 5 new pairs!

GlindaGoodWitch
12-27-2008, 08:02 PM
A super huge thank you from me as well. Particularly to those threads in around the house which made it possible for me to score THE favorite gift (stomp rockets) with my nephew.

You all are awesome.

avd3875
12-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks, OP, for starting this post. Now that I'm on break for the next few weeks I've been meaning to do a Thank You post. Since it has already been started, I'll ad my thank you to the list.

Thank you so much to all the amazing parents on this board. Thanks to you I have learned about: diaper doublers, which carseats keep big kids harnessed, extended rear-facing, belly bands, slings, which digital camera to put on my Christmas list, all-clad pots and pans, countless bargains, and many, many other things I can't remember at the moment. I love visiting these boards each day, and apologize for not contributing very much. With baby Flotsam (as named by DS) on the way in March I know I will continue to benefit from all the wisdom all of you have to offer.

Thank you!

hollybloom24
12-27-2008, 09:37 PM
I have to add my thanks to everyone too!!! And not just during the holidays - all year long too!!!

mommy111
12-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Yes, a huge thank you to all of you....you are awesome. I have so much stuff for DC, I don't know what to do with it :) And I placed not one but 2 'first' Hanna orders, that I swore I would never do

BigDog
12-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Yes, a great big thank you from me too! I spent way too much but at least I know I got some awesome bargains! Thank you thank you thank you!

DrSally
12-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Ditto on the thank you's. Especially to the Amazon deal posters. Those were some amazing toy deals!

:yeahthat: I got a lot of good deals on GOOD toys. Thanks so much, guys!

gobadgers
12-27-2008, 10:19 PM
I'd like to express my thanks too, there are so many great resources on this board! The bargains you ladies manage to find amaze me and I've taken advantage of several of them... but at least as important is the perspective, advice, suggestions and help of moms who have 'been there'. I have to admit that at times I've posted here before asking IRL friends! I look forward to another year of learning (and, as my experience grows, maybe I'll be able to help someone else out too!)

Clarity
12-27-2008, 10:39 PM
Definitely, thanks so much to everyone who shared the deals they spotted with the rest of us! I got so many great things for great prices. And great ideas for gifts that were really a hit. My kids are so lucky that I have this board! Thank you all!

KpbS
12-28-2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks everyone. You are awesome :)

citymama
12-28-2008, 03:58 AM
And I placed not one but 2 'first' Hanna orders, that I swore I would never do

Ah...enjoy and welcome to the addiction!