PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone actually see Delgo?

Fairy
12-28-2008, 12:09 AM
I cannot even believe this movie is out (and probably gone at this point). I read something about some animated movie just released that did so poorly that it's nearly the biggest flop of all time considering the big names in the film. I was like, who? I read up on Delgo (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361500/), and I never once saw a single solitary trailer, PR campaign, or so much as an ad in a magazine. Reading the info on this movie, the business ofi t seems pretty unconventional, but the names are not d-list. How is this movie completely uncovered from a PR perspective? Did anyone see this? Is it really all that bad?

Tondi G
12-28-2008, 12:46 AM
I saw previews when we went to see BOLT in the theater... haven't heard much about it since! Bummer for them that it was such a flop!

Fairy
12-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Shameless bump?

kristenk
12-28-2008, 06:53 PM
We, too, saw a trailer for Delgo when we went to see Bolt a few weeks ago. I had already read the article about how badly Delgo was doing when we saw the trailer.

Emmas Mom
12-28-2008, 07:39 PM
I never even heard of it. Did the studio that released it even market it?? I never saw a single trailer. Crazy, considering the big names in it!

caleymama
12-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Never heard of it! I haven't seen a kids movie in theaters in almost a year, though, and we don't watch kids channels w/ commercials so we are a bit insulated from ads.