PDA

View Full Version : My baby took a few step's

TraciG
12-28-2008, 10:01 AM
My God , he is 10 month's, it's going to fast, I kind of want him to stay this age. I am VERY unsure about having another baby ( DH want's one ) so this may be it, I love this age ( except for the not sleeping thru the night STILL )

amldaley
12-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Congratulations!!!! How fun! I know about that unsure feeling. We are dealing with that, too. In the meantime, enjoy each "step"!!!!! :)

KrisM
12-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Congrats!

We know we are done at three, so it's hard seeing DS2 hit all the milestones and knowing we won't have another one that does that. A bit bittersweet.

scrooks
12-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Congrats! I loved that age too! And I agree....it seems to speed by! We're entering toddlerhood here and sometimes I think I like babyhood better!

TraciG
12-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Thank's yeah the infant age is ok, it get's fun then when they smile & do more thing's, It's nice now, no talking back or attitude like my 5 year old (another story ) .

I love the feeling of the baby wanting & needing me, my DD doesn't even want me to kiss her most of the time.

I REALLY wish I were younger & had a few year's, then I would have another baby, if I had 4 more year's but I would have to do it soon or no later then a year, that's scary to me, having babies so close together ! I already have stress issue's.

It's sad to me to never be pregnant again though, even feeling exhausted & crappy I love it, it is so EXCITING & I feel so special when I'm pregnant !

Melbel
12-28-2008, 12:11 PM
I love the baby milestones, but agree that it is bittersweet since DD2 is our last! DD2 is very motivated to keep up with her older siblings, so she is hitting some milestones too early IMO. Time to get baby proofing!

SnuggleBuggles
12-28-2008, 12:13 PM
I have been loving ever bit of ds2 too and wish I could keep him a baby forever. The good thing is that every month has been awesome! :)

Congrats to our newest walker!
Beth