PDA

View Full Version : Babycenter Store has some decent diaper bag deals...

MamaKath
12-28-2008, 02:00 PM
http://store.babycenter.com/category/diaper+bags.do?&sortby=price&asc=true&page=all

They are going out of business. While many of the categories have smaller sales on items, the diaper bags seem to be a bit better deals. You can also put in the code MYOWNBAG to get a further 20% discount. They have the JJ Cole Sling bag for about 1/2 price in 2 colors, some great deals on Fanci-Free bags, and pretty much everything else completely discounted.

Happy Shopping!;)

MamaKath
12-29-2008, 10:05 PM
They have the JJ Cole Sling bag for about 1/2 price in 2 colors

Bummer, these are up to full price again! Some others still on sale, and coupon codes still there.

Melaine
12-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I just rushed over to check again because I got an e-mail saying 80% off.....but stuff is just going up in price! I'm dissappointed that clearly aren't doing liquidations before closing....they totally tricked me because some of the great deals they've had I was hoping it would just get better....

MamaKath
12-29-2008, 10:33 PM
I got the same email. I know the real deals seem to be sold out on quite a few things, and others are going up in price. A couple books I was looking at the other day are still at good prices, so I am grabbing them now.

veronica
12-30-2008, 08:10 AM
I am bummed too-I got a lot of great stuff in the past month or two but they are either running out on the things I am holding off on or just leaving the price.

I totally was watching for automoblox to go down in price now that I realize how cool they are and got one on clearance at my tru for $15 but still only 10% off at babycenter.