PDA

View Full Version : Table Pad

SJ mom
12-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Has anyone ever bought/ordered a tablepad on line?

GlindaGoodWitch
12-29-2008, 11:49 AM
No but I desperately need one. Let me know what you find out!

tmphilo
12-29-2008, 12:21 PM
We ordered table pads (and extension leafs) a couple of years ago from this website:

http://www.bergerstablepads.net/index.php

It was really easy to order, they send you a free kit so you can see the product (samples were included I think) and instructions on how to measure. If I'm recalling right, I was able to just find the model number on my table and they had the dimensions already in their system (the table is about 45 years old). They also use the magnet lock system so the table pads always stay together. I did quite a bit of searching around before buying (ordering the kits & samples from other sites) and this site seemed to be the best price for the highest quality. We love our table pads - they pretty much stay on the table all of the time.

Hope that helps!

GlindaGoodWitch
12-29-2008, 01:24 PM
THANK YOU!!!! Going to check it out right now.

(I'm so sick of having a huge dining room table that I'm afraid to actually use.)

Finding a place to order one has been one of those things on the list forever that I never seem to get to.

SJ mom
12-31-2008, 01:42 AM
We ordered table pads (and extension leafs) a couple of years ago from this website:

http://www.bergerstablepads.net/index.php

It was really easy to order, they send you a free kit so you can see the product (samples were included I think) and instructions on how to measure. If I'm recalling right, I was able to just find the model number on my table and they had the dimensions already in their system (the table is about 45 years old). They also use the magnet lock system so the table pads always stay together. I did quite a bit of searching around before buying (ordering the kits & samples from other sites) and this site seemed to be the best price for the highest quality. We love our table pads - they pretty much stay on the table all of the time.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! I ordered their free kit a day ago. I will let you know. needed to start comparison shopping.