PDA

View Full Version : Scrapblog.com question

WatchingThemGrow
12-29-2008, 11:26 AM
I just designed a cute thank you note on scrapblog. I want to print it on cardstock. There isn't a way to do that, is there?

nfowife
12-29-2008, 01:01 PM
do you want to print it yourself or do you want to have them print it?

WatchingThemGrow
12-29-2008, 01:50 PM
myself or maybe Staples. possible?

kusumat
12-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Vistaprint should meet you need. I am not sure about the quality though. I haven't use them.

Do your cards have picture? I designed a christmas on the scrapblog and printed at costco. The picture came out very blurry. It was fine on the screen. The picture was in very high resolution and I never had problems with costco prints before.

WatchingThemGrow
12-29-2008, 11:22 PM
That's what I read about someone else's scrapblog to photo center production.

I was actually able (once DC were asleep) to find the export as .jpeg option and print them on my own photo quality printer 4 per page onto cardstock. They cut down to be the correct size for notecard envelopes, so as long as I have some still left from our wedding stash, we're all good!

I'm so excited to have figured out a way to make cute cheap ones at home that are personalized and not just the name on the front like we gave out as wedding favors. We printed up a set of 5 notecards for each guest on my home printer. They were really cute, but these with smiling DS on them are even cuter!!:love5: