PDA

View Full Version : BJ Classic 2007 VS BJ City Mini

MoeJoe
12-29-2008, 11:57 AM
I found BJ Classic Single 2007 for a really great sale. We had originally decided on the BJCM bec. we are mostly doing walking around the neighborhood. So, I wanted to know if it is worth it to forget the newest BJCM for abt $230 and get the BJC 07 for $130?

It truly is waaaay cheaper and since it is the same company, I imagine the quality is the same anyway. But, is s/t wrong the 2007 version of the classic?

TIA

salsah
12-29-2008, 07:53 PM
the classic has air tires (the mini does not). so the classic is probably better for walks around the neighborhood. the mini is lighter so it is a great car / travel stroller.

hth

WatchingThemGrow
12-29-2008, 08:13 PM
The Classic is great if it has the 3panel canopy. The air tires are wonderful for outdoor walking. The Mini, IMO, would be a primarily indoor/very nicely paved sidewalk stroller. The Classic has a larger, longer lasting seat from what I've heard from a Mini owner. We have an Elite and love it.

MoeJoe
12-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Well, thanks for the opinions.

But, I missed the sale!:irked: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the choice comes up again, I like the idea of the Classic better, but the Mini is much more affordable for us. So, we'll see...