PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Pic/Story to Add to This Book???

Bens Momma
12-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Just came across this book as I was doing a search on Amazon. Yes, it's a real book.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0061490997/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

Maybe I have a completely warped sense of humor, but I laughed out loud at it! I HAD to click to see an excerpt. I'm so curious to see the whole book. I am lucky that I've never experienced this with either DS, but we do have a pic where Santa looks scared to death :ROTFLMAO:! Any funny (in hindsight of course!) Santa experiences for any of you?

R.
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:

Melaine
12-29-2008, 12:57 PM
That's funny....talk about easy book to compile!

MamaMolly
12-29-2008, 05:51 PM
We didn't get a santa photo this year for this very reason. The Easter Bunny one was bad enough. Hilarious, but bad. I just didn't want to be in another one of her holiday photos!

Ceepa
12-29-2008, 06:23 PM
We didn't get a Santa photo this year because we have a very anti-Santa child. Completely terrified. Last year the photo has DH in it holding down DC. :shake:

lisams
12-29-2008, 06:25 PM
We did a family pic with Santa this year - it was the only way to get DS in the picture! He still looked very frightened.

StantonHyde
12-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Our local paper did a special article last year on disastrous Santa pix. I died laughing. We still do not have a Santa pix--for those reasons.

specialp
12-29-2008, 11:41 PM
From my childhood. . . I was terrified of Santa, but wanted to make sure I got the goodies, so I made my Mom go stand in line to tell him what I wanted. Every. Year. (Yeah, I have a good Mom). She used to tell me all the time how upset she was that she never got a picture of me him. I finally got one for her . . . when I was in my 20s.