PDA

View Full Version : I'coo Targo: Recommend? Where to find?

Jecca373
12-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Am looking for something similar to the Bugaboo but not as pricey. Was considering the Peg Perego Skate but it weighs 34 pounds. Just came across the I'coo Targo online but don't know much about it. It's not listed on Buy Buy Baby's website and wasn't mentioned in lastest edition of Baby Bargains. Is it as good as the Bugaboo and Skate? And if so, where could I find it out on the East Coast in NY?

edurnemk
12-30-2008, 07:29 PM
I tested the Targo and loved it! I ultimately went for the 2009 UPPABaby Vista (another Bugaboo-ish stroller with very good quality) because it takes a rumble seat and can turn into a double stroller. But the Targo seems a very well built and versatile stroller. It's also the lightest in this category, a little bulky when folded, though.

AnnieW625
12-31-2008, 01:13 PM
Jecca, I just found this one on Craigslist in Orange County, CA, but the price seems to be really good so it might be worth paying a bit more for shipping if you have already tested out the I'Coo.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bab/946055612.html

I did buy a carseat form AlbeeBaby.com (based in New York) in 2006 and had really good luck with them, but don't know if they carry I'Coo.

Good luck!