PDA

View Full Version : Basic Jogger for Jogging...not wanting to spend $$$$$

Mheagan
12-29-2008, 06:11 PM
I've been doing a little bit of research on strollers, and have talked to a few other mommies but I am looking to get some more advice.

I am looking for a jogger that I can use to do some jogging with the baby - thru toddler. I am NOT a serious runner however. I will also be using the jogger as a regular stroller (As I do not want to buy 2), that being said I want a 'travel system' I guess it's called? Where I can pop the carseat/carrier into it and go.

I've heard good reccommendations about the BabyTrend Expedition...

Does anyone have thoughts about this stroller? or suggestions on where else I should look?

Thanks!

AnnieW625
12-30-2008, 12:51 PM
We have a Dreamer Design slingshot jogger that has full size 16" wheels (front fixed wheel) and it's great. Dreamer Design does have some new models so I don't think the slingshot exists anymore, but just visit their webpage. I think it was under $300 (it was a gift) and it was a nice step up from the Baby Trend Expedition jogger. We've had the stroller for 2/1/2 years and have never had a problem with it.

Annie
mom to Elisa, 4-2006
#2 due, 7-2009

Mheagan
12-30-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the info! I appreciate the answer! I'm going to look into it.

jenny
12-31-2008, 06:37 PM
Right now, Mama.bargains has an easy walker sky stroller for $217 plus a $15 flat S&H fee. I'm sure they'll go fast soon...fyi.