PDA

View Full Version : DH is PSYCHED - trixietracker.com works on the iPhone!

WatchingThemGrow
12-29-2008, 07:26 PM
We LOOOOVED www.trixietracker.com to help keep track of our babies' nursing, peeing, pooping, sleeping, weight, meds, and my pumping, etc.

He says that the diaper count application is free, but the rest of it appears to have a small subscription fee after the 2 week free trial. We thought it was INVALUABLE for keeping track of everything and letting the ped., the grandparents, the LC, all have access to the account. It saved us a lot of repeating ourselves and gave us more time to enjoy our babies. We enjoyed the charts and graphs and places to take notes about everything. Really, it is soooo cool.

He is just in heaven knowing he can input data on his iPod Touch and have it be sent to our files immediately. Yes...he is a programmer/computer dork. He was actually going to write to the guy this afternoon and tell him he'd write the application for the iPhone if it wasn't available.

Has anyone else used it? We found that a 3 or 6 mo. subscription was perfect for us.

elektra
12-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Cool! I just got an iPhone so I'll have to check this out. Any other favorite apps?
I just downloaded the urbanspoon and allrecipies one. And Facebook of course. :)