PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

TaterTot
12-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Hello! I just joined tonight, after purchasing the Baby Bargains book this past weekend. What a great source of information!!

My husband and I are expecting our first baby in early April - we don't know if it's a boy or a girl...and spend time every day speculating. :lol

And boy oh boy am I overwhelmed by all the "stuff" that is out there. So, I look forward to meeting you all and to learning from you!

Erin :)

AnnieW625
12-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Welcome! I bought the 6th edition I think in 2006 before I had my daughter and I've been very happy with most of the recs I got from the book.

dewfish
01-05-2009, 01:18 PM
I loved my book. It was my guide for picking out most everything. Babies R' Us just overwhealmed me at first, and this book help me through it.

Welcome and good luck.

Fairy
01-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Welcome! This is a great resource for any parent or parent-to-be! I hope you'll spend time here and get great advice and find what you need. Post often, we're a friendly bunch!

-- Fairy

mamaoftwins
01-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Welcome, Erin! :) The book was a lifesaver for me - I went into labor at 24wks and was on bedrest for the next 11 until I delivered. There was no way I could've picked out anything for the babies without the book!

ETA: I just realized that this is my 500th post! :)