PDA

View Full Version : Kohls..are you freakin' kidding me???

amldaley
12-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Stupid Kohls site!!!! I have to enter a phone number. It has three spaces but the words under them do not load correctly. So, I have tried every possible combination of entering my number into all three, just two, just one etc and it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have clearance deals burning a hole in my shopping cart and I can't check out!!! I hate sites that don't work properly or make me do more work than I should to spend money!!!

KrisM
12-30-2008, 10:05 AM
First, save your shopping cart! Kohl's will delete it after like 20 minutes. I don't know how many times it took me of refilling it to remember to save the darn thing!

Not sure about the phone number part. I hope it gets working.

ETA: I just tried to do an order and I didn't have any problem with the phone number. XXX-XXX-XXXX worked.

amldaley
12-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Yeah, it emptied my cart WHILE I was trying to figure out the phone number thing! I did not know I could save it - thanks for that tip! I am off to go fill it up again and then I will probably call their 1-800 number.

DrSally
12-31-2008, 11:21 AM
I hate sites that don't work properly or make me do more work than I should to spend money!!!

:yeahthat: I hope you got it figured out. What did you end up getting?

amldaley
01-11-2009, 12:36 PM
:yeahthat: I hope you got it figured out. What did you end up getting?

Nothing!

I tried over and over and couldn't see where to save. So I signed up for an account and then tried to save and then it gave me an error message that it was unable to save my cart at that time.

I was aiming for sale onesies, rompers and socks....maybe I will try again.