PDA

View Full Version : New Skip Hop Bag

Melaine
01-01-2009, 09:03 PM
I like the looks of this:

http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SH&Category_Code=DB&Product_Code=21500

I'm not in the market for another bag though.

Nope. I'm really not.

WatchingThemGrow
01-01-2009, 09:36 PM
I'll have to say it is kinda cute. Too bad it falls along the lines of something DH would not carry down the hall, even if no one was watching. For that reason alone, I will never own one. I could not survive he he didn't carry stuff for me.

srhs
01-01-2009, 09:39 PM
I reeeeallly like the style, but I don't get the shorter straps on a lot of these bags. They look fine on the models, but they don't have it full like I would. After I stuffed it full, I think it'd be harder to tuck under my arm and still have my arm free enough to carry DS.

hellokitty
01-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Double straps for diaper bags REALLY bug me. One strap always falls off. I do have to admit that it is more stylish looking than the older skip hops.

mecawa
01-02-2009, 10:12 AM
I LOVE this bag, in fact it is one of the one's I am considering since I am also in the market for a new diaper bag.

MamaKath
01-02-2009, 06:36 PM
I saw this bag IRL the other day and it is very sharp! I thought the net pockets were a tad cheesy looking inside, however overall a very nice bag.

MamaKath
01-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Double straps for diaper bags REALLY bug me. One strap always falls off. I do have to admit that it is more stylish looking than the older skip hops.

That was something I did not like about it! I don't think it would have stayed on if stuffed, at least on me.

MamaKath
01-12-2009, 12:10 AM
I like the looks of this:

http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SH&Category_Code=DB&Product_Code=21500

I'm not in the market for another bag though.

Nope. I'm really not.

Well if you change your mind about needing a new bag, keep your eye out at Target. There is a version similar that just came to our Target. It is only in black and has a greyish green lining. I thought it was nicer than the one I saw at BuyBuyBaby and it was only 29.99$!

salsah
01-12-2009, 01:27 AM
Well if you change your mind about needing a new bag, keep your eye out at Target. There is a version similar that just came to our Target. It is only in black and has a greyish green lining. I thought it was nicer than the one I saw at BuyBuyBaby and it was only 29.99$!

is it made by skip hop too?

MamaKath
01-12-2009, 06:30 PM
is it made by skip hop too?

Yes! It is part of the Spark line that Skiphop does for Target, though it is not on Target's site yet. It is super cute!

mamaoftwins
01-20-2009, 01:40 PM

I just saw this new Spark by SH bag at Target. It is cute, although I am not as ga-ga over it as I am over the new Skip Hop one that Melaine posted. :) At Target, it's called the "Spark Scoop Diaper Tote" - it's 32.99 here. They also have the Spark "Cargo" Diaper Tote - that's grey with an orange lining - and pretty cute, for 29.99. And they seem to be clearancing the regular Diaper Tote (the one that is most similar to the SH Duo but with 2 bottle pockets outside!) for 14.98. I grabbed a camo one, as I had been liking it for awhile, and for 14.98 you can't go wrong. :)

MamaKath
01-20-2009, 01:54 PM
I grabbed a camo one, as I had been liking it for awhile, and for 14.98 you can't go wrong. :)

I think you'll like it. It is a nice bag, especially at that price!!!

mamaoftwins
01-20-2009, 02:24 PM
I think you'll like it. It is a nice bag, especially at that price!!!

Yep, I will! :) I actually had the same Spark in black abt 9 months ago, but gave it to my MIL to use for her wheelchair (she loved it and it fit the handlebars perfectly - but she just had her total double knee replacement, so hopefully won't need the wheelchair anymore!!!) as it was too small for me at the time, when both of the boys were still so young, and went with a Double Duo instead, and now i find that one is way too large for everyday use. So, now seeing that Clearance one, I'm back with it.

Melaine
01-20-2009, 02:27 PM
I actually really like the Spark version of the Duo better because of the two bottle holders....one for each kid in my case! I got mine on clearance ages ago for $7.50 I would LOVE to find a few more on clearance for baby gifts!

mamaoftwins
01-20-2009, 02:35 PM
I actually really like the Spark version of the Duo better because of the two bottle holders....one for each kid in my case!

Me too!! My Target had like a dozen at 14.98, so maybe they'll be cheaper soon!

MamaKath
01-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Ours Target had the circles one for 15 and one camo one for 10. Great deals, though no need for them, lol!

dazdance
01-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Keep checking your Targets. I have the grey and hot pink Skip Hop (among others!) and found the camo for hubby for $7.50!! It's my "cheapest" bag, but I really like it. Some of the new patterns they were putting out were super cute.