PDA

View Full Version : Fisher-Price Zen?

GingerMa09
01-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Hello All -

I'm researching for high chairs and saw the Fisher-Price Zen high chair on Amazon.com. Before I drive 45 min. to the nearest retail store that carries this line I thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience with the Zen line. I'm hoping it will have the well rated features of the other Fisher-Price chairs, but without the overly cutsey design.

Thanks in advance!

ellsie22
01-28-2009, 02:05 AM
I have been looking into the FP Zen as well. Babygizmo.com has a video reviewing the product. As far as pricing, Costco sells it online for the best price I have seen $139.99 other than finding one available for a few dollars less on eBAY for a Buy It now. I have read some reviews from other websites, epinions & Amazon, and they all seem pretty favorable. If it keeps in line with other FP highchairs, it should be pretty good, just more stylish.

Beth_in_CT
01-28-2009, 02:36 PM
I just saw yesterday that the Zen line is on sale - check out the Fisher Price baby website

ThreeofUs
01-28-2009, 03:11 PM
I like the baby chair, got it for $45, but wasn't pleased with what I saw of the high chair. For that price point, I'd rather have the prima pappa fromm peg perego.