PDA

View Full Version : Aimee J Baby Book??

BeachBum
01-02-2009, 05:26 PM
So I didn't really get off to a good start doing DS1's baby book. With #2 and #3 set to arrive any day I'm looking for a way to redeem myself.

Does anyone have the Aimee J baby book/ page packs? How did they work for you? Can you tell me more about what questions they ask?

I really like the idea of being able to add / subtract pages as it fits our personal situation.

If anyone wants to share pics of theirs that would be awesome...otherwise just tell me about it. Thanks!

nfowife
01-02-2009, 05:48 PM
I have the pages that I put into a scrapbook-type album. I'm NOT a scrapbooker and the pages are great for me. The questions are not too cutesy and I was able to leave out the ones I didn't need (like shower stuff, since I didn't have one, Baptism since we are Jewish, etc.) without having blank pages in a book. And the borders are cute and you can just glue regular pics in with written captions and it doesn't look bad. That said, DD's book is only done through her 8th month and I never did anything (yet?!) for DS. But while I stuck to it, it was good!

I got the baby pages and then the month pages and borders. The month pages are great because if you are really organized you can fill them out easily as you go and have all the milestones written down.