PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Hardysmom?

Clarity
01-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Just wondering how she is doing. Still sending postive thoughts her way too.

Emmas Mom
01-03-2009, 12:21 AM
I've been wondering too. I was in touch with her but haven't heard from her in over a month. I e-mailed a week or so ago but nothing yet. I hope all is well with her!! :hug:

Emmas Mom
01-04-2009, 05:03 PM
I heard from her...she's good. Had a nice holiday & went skiing too! :)

MamaKath
01-04-2009, 11:13 PM
I heard from her...she's good. Had a nice holiday & went skiing too! :)

Glad to hear!!! I was thinking of her recently and wondering also.

hardysmom
01-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Here I am!!

Crazy days. We just returned from a week of skiing in Taos, which was amazing. My 7 yr old now thinks I am too boring on the slopes b/c I won't jump off-trail through trees and waist high moguls. The girls, at 4, can make it down the bunny slopes, so maybe they'll stick with me for a couple of years. Maybe.

Found my lump a year ago this week. Wow. Where does the time go!?! So much has happened. Can't say I minded putting 2008 to rest.

I'm doing well- A little shell-shocked, which is to be expected, but mostly intact. My hair is long enough to highlight... THAT is a milestone. I have eyebrows again, which take off a few years and a couple of pounds. Never underestimate your eyebrows!

I'm taking Hardy with me to Boston for my 1 yr check-up at Mass General... He is very, very excited! The idea that people can ice-skate outside is way too cool. Magic Treehouse Musical will be in town that weekend, so we are having a big date...

I have to say thanks to all of you... I was held tight by so many. I'm not articulate enough to express how amazing it feels to know you are in the thoughts of so many, but in my darkest moments, it provided enough light to guide me onward.

Truly, truly thank you all.

Stephanie

tylersmama
01-08-2009, 12:32 AM
SO glad to hear that things have been on an upward swing for you, Stephanie. You've been in my thoughts often, and will continue to be. :hug:

MamaKath
01-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Glad to see your update! You are missed!!!!

bubbaray
01-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the update -- good to hear that 2009 is off to a great start! :)

SASM
01-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Stephanie,

Soooo happy to hear that you are doing well...and went skiing to boot! Go, mama! You've been in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck in Boston...have a great time with Hardy.

(((Hugs)))