PDA

View Full Version : Just got our skip hop dash

Beth_in_CT
01-03-2009, 07:37 AM
and I love it! We haven't put anything in it yet (due march 1) but it was half off at BRU, so we went for it. it does seem a tad small, but that was my plan of attack - I am hoping this will stop me from overpacking it, as I tend to do!

We got it in black with white piping (http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SH&Category_Code=DB&Product_Code=22000)(because that was the color that was half off and b/c DH agreed to carry it in black :) ), but I will whisper to you all that I really prefer the ocean stripe and am sort of sad that we went with black (then againm why pay double for looks, you know?)

Anyway, you all have given me such great advice that I wanted to share that I love this bag so far, in case it helps anyone else.

codex57
01-12-2009, 10:21 PM
The size isn't that bad. After a while, you learn what you really need to carry and it isn't really that much.

We've got two of them. The white piping makes it look really cool. I sometimes wish we got that one. We got the brown with pink piping instead. Feels weird sometimes since we only have a boy and I carry it most of the time (I'm the dad).