PDA

View Full Version : kangaroo korner cotton pouch?

thepeachmama
01-03-2009, 12:15 PM
hi all,

i was just wondering what the difference is between the cotton KK adjustable pouch and the fleece one (besides the fabric). We are traveling to florida this month, and I was hoping to get an all weather pouch, and dd2 LOVE LOVE LOVEs her AFP, but then I keep hearing things about how the cotton one is different, and not as nice, comfortable, etc. So, if that's true, why? And what kind of pouch could you suggest??
TIA!!

mamababa
01-05-2009, 03:50 PM
I too am a huge KKAFP lover. I use my KKAFPs for as long as I can, then switch to my "all-season" ones when I have to. There isn't any difference between the carriers other than the fabric, but I find it's a big difference. I did not find the non-stretchy "cotton" fabrics at all to my liking, but the stretchier ones work okay.

Even in the all-season fabric, the Kangaroo Korner pouches are still my favorite. I also like the mesh one for water, but it's not as cute as the all-season.

athompson
01-07-2009, 12:07 AM
I too have a fleece pouch and I received the all season pouch I ordered today. I am going to try to send it back. I don't like it and my five week old doesn't either. I chose the stretchiest of the fabric choices (4.5 on a scale of 1-5) and it just doesn't even come close to the comfort of the fleece one.

thepeachmama
01-08-2009, 12:53 AM
hmmm.

that's disappointing. i guess i'll skip the "all season" pouch.

any ideas what to do when the weather turns warm? dd2 does not at all enjoy the meitai i have....